By popular request, we have recently released a new bulk trash tool option for blogs. While we did have a bulk tool previously, it would only allow for you to bulk delete blogs per page; this enhancement allows for entire categories to be deleted.
We often get requests to remove blogs because a subscribed RSS feed contains stock images that are unattributed, thus posing a legal risk. In an effort to help you reduce this risk, the new tool will bulk trash thousands of blog posts with one click. To do so, please use the following steps:
1. Go to Website > Blogs > Blog Posts
2. At the top of the blog list, select the ‘All Blog Categories’ drop-down menu and choose the blog category you would like to delete the posts from. Click ‘Filter’.
3. Next, select the box beside the word ‘Title’, this will automatically select every single blog in that category. If there are any you do not want deleted, be sure to uncheck them individually.
4. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, it should show you how many blog posts have been selected.
5. Click the ‘Bulk Actions’ drop-down menu, select ‘Move All To Trash’, click ‘Apply’.
6. The blog posts will begin to be removed. You’ll see a ‘counter’ at the top, showing you how many have been removed. This may take some time.
If for any reason you need to restore the deleted posts, you’ll need to go to the trash tab and restore them per page (20 per page) at a time.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com
The SoCast Team
Follow us on: