We’re excited to announce we’ll be releasing a new Contact Form system, and additional upgrades to our new Contesting system on Monday, October 25, 2021.
Our new form system comes with additional settings and new field options that will help reduce spam, generate more leads, and allow for user submitted content and file uploads.
It also includes the much asked for payment feature, with options for connecting Stripe or Paypal business accounts.
Additional features include:
- Individual settings with advanced customization options
- Ability to block IP addresses, emails
- Ability to setup email routing per form
- Ability to add a class name to the widget for convenient custom styling
- Ability to create multi-page forms for surveys, etc.
- Ability to filter and sort entries per form, e.g. date range, keyword, specific fields, etc.
“But Kat, how do I use it? Where do I find it?“
Easy! Once logged in, scroll to Website > Forms
From there, you can choose from 1 of the following options:
Forms: This option allows you to create a blank form, a contact form, or a community submission blog post.
Submissions: This section keeps track of all form submissions. You can filter by form, delete or export submissions.
Form Settings: These are the global settings for all forms, allowing you to create and monitor a blacklist, edit how long submissions are kept for, payment settings etc.
Once your form is created, you can add it to a page, blog, contest, sidebar etc with the new ‘forms’ element/widget. Similar to how you would with the previous contact form tool.
Things To Keep In Mind
- All of your existing contact forms will be migrated to the new forms system.
- Anyone with ‘Manage Contact Form’ permissions, will have access to the new forms system.
New Contesting Updates
Additional upgrades to our new, recently launched contesting system include:
- Non-Member Registration: Listeners can enter contests without having to signup/signin first.
- Cloning/Syndicating Contests: Similar to our existing cloning and syndicating features, you will now have the ability to clone or syndicate a contest.
- Downloadable CSV: You will now have the ability to download contest entrants as a CSV.
- Phone Number Options: You will now have the ability to choose whether to make phone number a required field or not for contest registration.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to support, via the live chat or firstname.lastname@example.org
Kat & The SoCast Team