The way we live and interact has changed drastically since Covid-19, and as communities and businesses start to re-open, it will be important to get accurate information regarding business hours, health and safety protocols and next steps to the public.
Our local listings tool is perfect for this, especially with the ability to add custom fields that can easily be edited or changed based on the specific needs of your community. I’d suggest creating custom fields for any or all of the following:
- Payment Methods: Accepted payment methods, e.g. no cash, debit/credit only
- Delivery: Whether contactless delivery is offered
- App/Online Ordering: Whether online/app ordering is available
- Appointment Required: Whether appointment booking is required
- Location Info: Whether one location is closed, but another is open
- Pickup: Is curbside pickup available?
- Special Instructions: No touching merchandise when possible, only X amount of people allowed inside at once, guests must wear masks etc
- Store Safety: e.g. 24h clothing/merchandise quarantine after being handled
Businesses (Grocery Stores, Drug Stores, Dentistry)
- Special Instructions: No reusable bags allowed inside the store, only X amount of people allowed inside at once, guests must wear masks etc
Real Estate – New standards
- Tours: Virtual tour before physical showing
- Showing By Appointment: One on one showing (there may be rules about only one person allowed in at a time)
- Seller Instructions: Sellers leaving all doors open and lights on to reduce physical contact
- Buyer Instructions: Potential buyers are not to touch anything at the showing
Buy & Sell
- Seller Safety Precautions: e.g. all clothing has been washed, or product has been wiped down/sanitized
The local listings tool can also potentially be used to track status of parks and conservation areas as well as public spaces, e.g. whether the park is open/closed or has changed hours, whether facilities/amenities are open/closed, whether reservations are required, etc.
If you are interested in our local listings tool or have any questions, please reach out to the support desk: Support@socastdigital.com
Follow us on: